On Sunday night we headed out on another walk and it was really windy. So we bunddled the little guy up in this sweet coat I got at old navy for like 4 bucks. It's a zero to three month one and yeah i doesn't fit so well. His manly chest is too big.
We covered him up really good for our walk and headed out. He was not very happy about not being able to see us and screamed. We took off the blanket and he was a lot happier. It was so windy outside we thought he would prefer being covered up but apparently he loves to watch people. I am pretty sure if I sat with him on the coach all day long and stared at him he would be so so happy. I would maybe go crazy but I guess thats what being a mom is all about.
2 comments:
Okay I think this is one of my favorite posts! Bud Brenden is SO cute! I love the pictures of him in his cute jacket :) His little smile just makes you want to hug him all day lol. Cute post! What fun pictures!
Yes your little guy is Very Cute! That's ok that he screams all day long as long as he is still cute at the end of the day right?
Post a Comment