Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brenden's eating habits

Okay I know we are horrible parents for doing these so soon but I cannot keep up with this kid. He eats about 5 oz. every 3 hours at least. He is always hungry and feeding him seems like one of the only ways to keep him happy. I think he learned to be emotional attached to food like his mother ( don't worry I have a sweet personal trainer now so I will survive). We decided to give him a little rice cereal and see what he thought of it. Some of my sisters feed there kids this early and they all survived and aren't obese so I think we will be ok. Moss thought it was so weird that this was his first bite of food ever besides milk. He looks a little worried about it...
I let Moss do the honors so I could get some sweet pictures. What a good daddy to help out so much!

As you can see Brenden didn't really know what to think of it. I am pretty sure he was thinking what the heck are you guys doing to me and why is this milk so lumpy. (He can think in real words because he is a genius) . We got maybe a teaspoon of food in him but he seemed to like it a little.
Don't worry he still loves his milk and if we let him he would probably eat all day long and be really happy about it. Apparently he doesn't think we hold up the bottle at the exact right angle to give him the best stream possible so he likes to help;) We think it is pretty cute even though he can only hold it for about 5 seconds on his own.

1 comment:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a cute post. Brenden is sure a fat man, at least some things make him happy! Hopefully he'll enjoy the cereal ALOT! Have you tried putting applesauce in it yet?