On Sunday we were looking around for stuff to take to church to keep him happy and we found this fuzzy blanket. Well its only about 1 foot wide and long but he LOVES it! Every time we give it to him he pulls it up to his face over and over and is really content.
The other night we were getting ready for bed and Brenden just wouldn't fall to sleep so we gave him this and he rubbed in on his face and was out in a few minutes:) We also had Brenden new favorite song playing in the background. (Beware its very loud but thats how he likes it!) It was so cute I had to get a picture and video.
Last night when I got home from the gym no one was home and I was a little worried. I look around the house and figured out that the stroller was missing so I figured they were on a walk. I walked outside and heard the stroller coming up the road. I just laughed when I saw Brenden. He looked so dang cute!!! First off he was just sitting there so blah and also his jacket and pants were so tight! I guess he got too fat whoops. Moss says they walked about 2 miles, if it keeps him happy I guess we have to do it:)
Well other than being parents things are going good for us, some exciting things may be in the works for us but I will let you know. Moss just has a few finals left and then its officially summer! YES!!!
4 comments:
He loves his taggy!... or his fuzzy thing. haha! that picture of him in the stroller is way funny... that's a good dad to keep him happy!! good thing the weather has been cooperating pretty nicely! Nice how you put "other than being parents..." haha, your funny.
I think I've said this before, but THAT IS ONE FAT MAN!! He looks so cute though(just like Porter":) I love how he is getting more and more content every day! Cute Man!
He's too cute :) At least you are finding things to entertain him... Hopefully soon he'll be able to start entertaining himself? We'll keep our fingers crossed :) But he's so adorable Bud!
That is so cute. What are you going to name the fuzzy blanket? My friend calls her daughter's special blanket her "nicey".
Post a Comment