Sunday, April 19, 2009

So Glad I am not the skinniest

Every Sunday my family gets together to have some dinner. There is usually something weird going on since we are a weird family. However, todays weirdness was blog worthy I decided. My dad asked Joanna to get something that was really high up and Joanna complained that even with the stool she was not tall enough. My dad fixed this problem in about two second by grabbing her and picking her up so she could see. Hence the title, if I was the skinniest I would of probably been picked up by my dad and as fun as that looks I think I would rather be fat:)

7 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!! Yeah, I might would rather not be the skinniest either!! I wish Heather would have been there for that, she would have got a good laugh. Thanks for documenting this.

Unknown said...

Awkward!

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL EMBARRASSING!!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

oh ya, and too bad you didn't get a picture when i showed my reaction to it... and you forgot to mention that the thing we were looking for WASN'T EVEN UP THERE!!

The McInnes Family said...

Yeah I wish I would have been there! Maybe next week you guys could do a reinactment for me! I always miss out on the good stuff! Maybe if you all didn't live all the way out in "nowhere land" I wouldn't miss all this stuff!

The Key's said...

haha I'm so mad I missed this!! That's the funniest thing :) Oh it's just like jo's daddy's little girl again. Thanks for posting this! It was a good laugh :) Oh and I loved the Easter post! Your little man is just too cute. I'm glad you had a good Easter!

Julene said...

Christie, my love, you are definitely not fat. Not flat, but not fat. :)