Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009

I love holidays! I am always thinking about what holiday is coming up next so I can decorate and prepare and just have fun. This year we got to have a little guy enjoy it with us all though he spent most of the fesitivites sleeping. We were ok with that though, next year he will be a little mroe involved. This year it was pretty much all Moss running around looking for the eggs. He is really good at humoring me when it comes to holiday as many of you know.
This is the very first egg that Moss found...He was so excited can't you tell?

He started to store his found eggs in his pockets but it got to heavy and they almost fell off. Don't worry I won't post a picture of that.
He was just so excited about how many eggs he was finding and kept counting them!
Brenden was excited to can't you tell? Don't mind that he doesn't have any pants on we were not quite ready for the day:)
Moss was searching so hard for his basket...

but don't worry he found it.



Here are all of the yummy things he found inside.

Brenden found his basket too, it was in his swing right next to him so it wasn't too hard. Next year maybe we will cover it with a blanket. He got a sweet new book for his nightly story. He was getting kind of sick of his other ones. Okay, we were getting kind of sick of them. He is screaming out of anger, just pure joy:)


I had a easter basket too that came with this sweet basketball game. I was excited!

Later in the day we went up to Grandma Key's house and had a little egg hunt. Brenden found this one all by himself and he could almost hold it.

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Holidays do get a little more exciting with kids. The only problem is my husband gets less interested. It's sad.

Jason and Joanna said...

Looks like the Easter Bunny found you guys and made good times out of it!! Good job Brenden for finding your basket and your egg. Congratulations- and Happy Easter!