Later in the day Bonnie took me out to lunch at Red Robin. Jo and Jason came along with Heather. It was really fun to get together and chat. Brenden did pretty good for awhile but it took like a half hour to get our food so he was a litte fussy by then. Bonnie also bought Moss lunch to that I was able to take to him. Thanks Bonnie!
At around 2:30 we dropped Brenden off at Bonnie's house to Moss and I could go do some stuff. On our way to Wal-mart this happened.
Yup, sweet Birthday present huh? It was not too bad though because Moss knows how to do pretty much anything so within twenty minutes we were back on the road. Good work honey! I was just glad that it didn't happen while Brenden and I were crusin' around by ourselves that would of been a disater!
At Wal-mart Moss bought me a sweet work out outfit since I am running out of clothes to wear sicne Bonnie and I go every freaking night! Moss thinks I look pretty hot in it and he loves that I can wear it to his work haha. He says thats the kind of lingerie he likes:)
We came home a little later and I opened up my present. Turns out that the mail is retarted and only one of my presents got here. Moss says he ordered the other ones like a month ago but apparenlty they are on there way. We think they should be here tommrow.
Moss asked for wrapping for it and well they put it in this sweet bag! Got to love Amazon:)
I did however get this sweet new photo printer that is specifically for printing picture. Moss did his homework on this one and says its the best one out there for what I wanted. I got all caught up on Brendens baby book last night it was sweet!
It even hailed on my birthday. I thought that was fun!
Next was dinner and Benji Tia and Sushi.
We got the wonderful Las Vegas Roll! I love those things! They are way to over priced I think but once a year I can indulge right?
Moss tried to eat the pink stuff only. I corrected him don't worry;)
We then went to Monsters vs. Aliens. It was pretty dang funny. The theater was filled with little kids though we felt a little out of place. I am so excited to be able to take Brenden to movies like these. I hope he likes movies as much as we do:)
Afterwards we went to Blue Bunny and had some great ice cream!
It was a really fun Birthday and I am glad I got to spend some time with Moss. At the end I was happy to come home to this little guy. I really did miss him!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Christie!! Yay for being 21!! I guess one possitive bonus you have when you turn 21 is that YOU can now check into a HOTEL!! haha
Happy Birthday girlfriend! You're looking dang good!!
Happy Birthday (again!) lol I'm glad you had such a fun day -- you for sure deserve it :) And you looked so cute!!
i am sad i didn't know it was your birthday. but i sure hope it was a good one!!! :) it looked like it was pretty eventful! :) i love the las vegas roll too! holy cow! :) sushi is my favorite.]
happy belated.
Oh Yeah, that Las Vegas roll is delicious! I think I need one! Happy Birthday to You! Brenden was a good little guy for me. Maybe just because we are good at entertaining each other!
Christie! Wow looks like you had a fun birthday! Happy late birthday! SOrry I'm kinda out of the loop here in logan. Thanks for adding me to your blog, I'm gonna add you if it's ok!
Hope you had a spectacular birthday!
Happy late birthday. I hope you know I look at your blog. If not, Christie I'm the one that is at the gym with you guys and I look at your blog. But Brenden seriously is so dang cute. Glad you had a great b-day. Don't do anything too illegal now
Post a Comment