I was trying to figure out why he was so sad so I sang again and he looked sad again. I know it is really sad but so cute at thee same time. I will no longer be belting out long notes anymore for the sake of my child's happiness:)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Apparently I do not sing well...
Today I was singing along to a song and holding out a long note and I look down at Brenden and he looked like this...
I was trying to figure out why he was so sad so I sang again and he looked sad again. I know it is really sad but so cute at thee same time. I will no longer be belting out long notes anymore for the sake of my child's happiness:)
I was trying to figure out why he was so sad so I sang again and he looked sad again. I know it is really sad but so cute at thee same time. I will no longer be belting out long notes anymore for the sake of my child's happiness:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha Bud every time I look at this I can't stop laughing! :) How funny is that? Brenden just keeps on getting bigger and cuter :) He's growing up way to fast! Moss was holding him the other day and I couldn't believe how much they looked alike! You have such a cute little man!!
Ok that is hilarious! I love it!
Oh man that is too cute! And funny!
That is freakin' hilarious! And you are right: totally cute! Just wait...he will love your singing eventually. Eden and Noah were terrified of my loud burps to begin with. Now Noah isn't even phased, Eden laughs or tells me, "Nice burp, Mommy!"
Post a Comment