Brenden also seems to like it, I am sure that is why he is so smiley today. Check out those dimples!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Time for some new hair!
After having a baby it's hard to feel gorgeous when your still trying to get your body back. I decided that getting my hair done would be a fun way to spice things up. Thanks to Bonnie she got me an appointment with a great hair stylist who I used to go to in high school. I loved my hair then! I got some highlights and added a bit more bang. I don't have too long of time to get my hair done in the morning cause the fella isn't too much into entertaining himself yet. It will be nice to have it look cute without doing too much to it. Someday my face won't be so fat until then, pardon me!
Brenden also seems to like it, I am sure that is why he is so smiley today. Check out those dimples!
Brenden also seems to like it, I am sure that is why he is so smiley today. Check out those dimples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WAY cute Christie!! Bangs are so cute on you!
your bangs are banging! seriously! they look so good! and your little brenden baby is the happiest looking smileface in the world.
way cute bud! those are some cute dimples on your little man! You look super sexy :) I'm sure Moss feels like he is with a new woman! ;)
Love it Bud. You're a hot mom
Bud I LOVE your hair! WAY cute!!! :) You look a lot like Joanna in those pictures lol. I love the new hair - can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment