Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Happenings

We figured the sick season of RSV is about over so all three of us made the trek back to church. Brenden barley fit into his church shirt with all the button done up!

We unbutton one and he looked a lot happier. Here are my boys all ready for church!The weather around here has been pretty much perfect these last few days so we brought out Brenden's summer clothes. Is it a problem that he fits perfectly into his three month clothes and he can wear his six months ones pretty nicely too? I think he got the Key family body and not the Lillywhite. I need to start saving up now so I can buy him plenty of food when he is a teenager.

The Flip Flops didn't last for too long cause they are a little too little but he did seem to like them while they were on.

Brenden also got a sweet Bumbo or at moss calls it "bum bum" for St. Patrick's day. He didn't like it much at first but after a few tries he seems to enjoy it a lot.He isn't perfect at holding up his head yet so he gets a pillow for now but I think it will be really good for feeding once he starts eating cereal. He loves to hang out with dad.
But sometimes he just looks like a fat old man:)

3 comments:

tifsong said...

i really can't get over how cute Brenden is. how was he at church? oh my dear christie, i hope all is well for you. :)

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL Brenden is SO FREAKIN CUTE! He is just solid! What a cute cute man!! And I LOVE Brenden's shoes too... and good thinkin on unbuttoning one of the buttons on his church shirt. We need to get a picture of Hailee and Brenden in their Bumbo's together, I think that would make for a cute one... they might even look like twins (just not identical)

The Key's said...

Brenden looks so big in his Bumbo :) And way too cute in his church clothes! Gosh he is getting so big and SO cute :)