The little guy is growing up and we are excited! Last night Moss and I were hanging out and Moss put Brenden on his belly and before we knew it he was trying to roll over. We sat and watch and he did it all by himself:) I snap a few pictures of it last night.
Then this morning I decided we should try again and I got out the video camera. This time he did it on flat ground and seemed happy about it. I had him try again so I could catch it on my phone and this time he was not as happy as you can tell. He did start out on his belly but I only caught the last half. Hopefully he gets a bit happier about rolling around. Today his his 2 months appointment and I am excited to see what the Dr. has to say about our little man.
3 comments:
Look out! You don't want him walking at 5 months! That's awesome, though. What a guy!
YAY! He's rolling :) good job Brenden! And that's a cute mom to encourage him lol.. Maybe him rolling will help keep himself entertained :)
Hey Christie! Brenden is so cute.
It is good to hear from you and it looks like things are going really well for you.
Post a Comment