Sunday, March 22, 2009

Something to entertain

Lately Mr. Man aka Brenden has been a little cranky. When I say lately I mean the last 8 weeks:) Finding things to keep him entertained and happy is a full time job and I am running out of ideas. Today while the swing was out of commission (fyi always have back up batteries or your in for a long night) we found a new one. I was putting his socks on getting him ready for church and I laid him in his crib and decided to turn on the mobile. I was pretty sure these things never entertian little kids and were just there to be cute but thankfully I was wrong. He just loved it! He just kept staring and staring at it. We were very happy.

I walked away for a few minutes and came back to this...

Moss thought he would like it more if he could not only watch it but play with it as well. Definitly only something a dad would think of. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. Good work Dad!

2 comments:

The Key's said...

YAY! I'm so glad he was entertained :) Poor guy - it seems like he was doing better the other day when he slept four hours in the day for you! I bet that was nice!! :) Cute post - Brenden is such a cute man!

Jason and Joanna said...

sorry i couldn't help ya out with any batteries! i was really confused when i first saw that picture, i was like- whoa! did brenden grab it and pull that down? haha! but that's a good dad to think of ways to help brenden be entertained. (honestly, that reminds me of something our dad would do, don't ya think?)