We all decided to get into the spirit of the Irish this year and wear green. Actually Moss had to for work and I did because any kind of holiday is sweet and well Brenden didn't have a choice in the matter. I didn't make any green food this year cause I am still trying to control Brenden and his crabbiness but probably next year when Brenden can be excited about it! Thats weird that Brenden is screaming in this picture...
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy Saint Patty's Day!
We all decided to get into the spirit of the Irish this year and wear green. Actually Moss had to for work and I did because any kind of holiday is sweet and well Brenden didn't have a choice in the matter. I didn't make any green food this year cause I am still trying to control Brenden and his crabbiness but probably next year when Brenden can be excited about it! Thats weird that Brenden is screaming in this picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment