Monday, March 2, 2009

Pregnancy Quiz

1.Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? Home
2.Who was with you? Moss was in the other room.
3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? I thought I was so I took a test.
4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Oh wow...so excited!
5.Who was the first person you told? Moss
6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Yup
7.Did you tell everyone else right away? I told Bonnie but then waited 2 months to tell everyone else. Bonnie just tends to get stuff out of you sooner or later.
8.Was everybody happy for you? I think so
9.Did you go out and celebrate? Yup we went to the Mexican restaurant in ancestor square and a movie.
10.Did you want to find out the sex? Definitely
11.What was the sex? Boy.
12.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes.
13.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you wouldn't put on your baby? Not really anything works for PJ's
14.How much weight did you gain? 40... whoops
15.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? About 15 to go but I can't exercise yet one more week!.
16.Did you get any stretch marks? Oh yes!
17.What did you crave the most? I just loved all food
18.Did you crave anything crazy? no
19.Who or what got on your nerves? People asking if I was ever going to have my baby near the end.
20.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope
21.Where and when did you go into labor? I was induced but when I got there I was having contractions 3 mins apart. I had no idea.
22.Did your water break? Not on its own.
23.Who drove you to the hospital? Moss
24.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Just Moss
25.Did you go early or late? Late
26.How long were you in labor for? 11 hours
27.Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yup, not sure why you wouldn't
28.Did you go natural or have a C-section? Natural
29.What was your first reaction after giving birth? Is there really happening
30.How big was the baby? 8 lbs 5 oz 21 inches.
31.Did your husband cry? He was really close, he says thats why he didn't talk much.
32.What did you name the baby? Brenden
33.Does his/her name have any significant meaning? Just a cool name!
34.Did you have any visitors? Family and Ben:)
35.Did the baby have any complications? Kind of popped his shoulder on the way out but nothing came of it.
36.How old is your baby today? Just over one month.
37.When is the next one coming? The millennium:)
38.If you could, would you do it all over again? Yup

No comments: