Monday, March 16, 2009
High School...Good Times...
Today I was over at my parents house looking around at some old pictures from back in the day and I came across these sweet ones. I know that some of you that look at my blog are in them, I hope you enjoy! No need to get offended I am pretty sure I look the most ridiculous! For thoese of you who were not fortunate enough to be there let me explain. It was Senior Ball and I was in my Junior year and hadn't been asked and didn't plan on getting ask so I thought we should have a party for all of the girls that were too cool to get asked. It eventually turned into an 80's party with us playing girl talk and working out to Richard Simmons. We did go to the dance and crashed it a little bit. Some people thought we were serious about our dresses! It was really funny and I am so glad I had more fun at this party then I did the next year at Senior Ball. I can't wait until these sweet bangs come back in style I have my hairspray and comb in hand waiting for the second they do!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL NICE BUD! I especially LOVE the black and white polka dot dress!!
Oh man I am SEXY ha I love that you posted these!
Oh my heck I love these!! How funny :) I love the polka dot dress too -- and how you're pointing your toes haha cute! Oh and good job running a mile!! THat's so good! If you ever need a running partner give me a call! I hope Brenden is getting happier. Poor guy...
this is definitely the party in high school that i regretted missing.
Post a Comment