Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He thinks he is pretty sexy...

Brenden's favorite thing to do while in the bath is look at himself. The whole time he will just sit there at stare. We all have grown to love bath time because it means he is happy for as long as we keep him in there. However, he hates it when he gets out. Probably just because he is cold, but I think he just misses the bath. At least he looks really cute!
He turned one month old on Friday and has perfected this smile pretty good now. He smiled for me last Wednesday when I was talking to him. Yesterday he smile for Moss while we were at TJ max. Moss was so excited. I caught him smiling a little bit the other day... Sometimes when he is so sleepy he will make random noises and the cutest faces. This was after a very long day for him and he was just ready for it to be over...

3 comments:

The Key's said...

Oh that's too cute!! I can't believe he's already a month old - It really feels like the other week we were at the hospital :) He's getting so big and he sure loves his mom :) Cute post! His bath time looks fun!

tifsong said...

christie! he's so dang cute! i really can't believe its been a month! thats crazy cool. :) you're such a good mama. and moss is a good papa. brenden is lucky.

Jason and Joanna said...

im so glad he loves his bathtimes! Those are some way cute pictures of him! I love his "worn out for the day" picture- that makes me laugh! haha! btw- love the "warn out for the day" post.