Monday, September 29, 2008

So excited!!!

Yesterday I went over and saw how cute Joanna's baby room was and how fun it looked so I decided I needed to get a move on it and get some more decorations for our babies room. I made a blanket and some more little decorations already but I was missing some stuff that I couldn't really make so Bonnie and went into town with hopes of finding things that would match. After going to a few stores we hadn't had any luck and I was getting pretty discouraged. We then made our way to Bonnie's house so Brayden could take a nap. I got onto the Baby R Us website and started to look around and I finally found this set of stuff. We were really excited because we didn't think we were going to find anything that match well. I had stitched stars and moons onto my blanket and the colors were brown and blue so it matched perfectly! I can't wait until they get here, it won't be until late next week probably but I will be setting it all up as soon as it gets here. This is Bonnies present to me and I am so Happy!!! Thanks Bonnie!

These are little decals that you can put all over the room that are reusable! I am really excited to put these up I think it will add a lot to the room.



This is a rug and I think its going to match really good!!

This Mobile is what we saw first I am sure Brenden will love it:)

6 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Oh so cute stuff. I'm so glad you found it....I can't wait to see it all put up. You and Jo have done such a good job at making your babies rooms so cute. I wish I was having a baby. I guess I'll just be the aunt.

The Key's said...

Cute stuff Christie! I love it! Geez I'm just getting so excited for yours and Joanna's babies to get here. You're both going to be such cute moms! P.S. You are looking great too!! I hope I can look as cute as you and Jo when I get pregnant :)

tifsong said...

I like it! I was about to type cute stuff, but everyone else has. haha. I'm excited to see it! :) you're going to be such a wonderful ma! sometimes its still hard for me to believe that we are all at that point in our lives! its exciting! i mean, its not like i'm married or pregnant. but i could be! thats the point!

Callahan's said...

Super cute stuff :)

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Joanna said...

Those things are sooo cute!! I love it! Brenden's room is going to look awesome! I think it will add a lot to his room too, good job finding them!! I can't wait to see them in real life!
(sorry, that was my comment that is deleted- I wasn't logged on under me, sorry!)