Friday, September 26, 2008

Moss' New Hobby

This semester Moss is taking the Sports Medicine class and as a result he gets to go as many games as he can and help out on the side lines. There is a lot of standing around but I think he really likes it. I don't have much going on in my life so I go along and sit in the stands and watch Moss and some of the game. I am sure people look at me weird sitting there alone pregnant and all, but oh well I get to be around Moss so that makes me happy. On Saturday we went the football game, it was really long and Moss did a lot of standing around but it was a good experience for him. Last night we went to the soccer games and I have to admit they were a lot more fun. Moss likes to watch Soccer better and there was not near as much cussing and yelling going on as at the football game.


After we came home and ate some pie I had made earlier in the day. I just got this craving for Pumpkin Pie while I was at the store so I got the stuff to whip one up. I am getting so excited for Thanksgiving, it is by far my favorite holiday!!! Moss was really excited about it, he loves it when I act all domestic:) I have to admit I love it to:)

3 comments:

What's Goin' On At The White House said...

Ummm, pumpkin pie. This is my favorite time of the year also!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Oh that is just deliciousness!!! I have to admit you are a good freakin' pie baker. I hope I don't need one for my birthday this year. You might want to have one ready just in case:)

Jason and Joanna said...

that looks super yummy! you are a great wife to go and watch moss at the games- good job! hey- your getting a nice tan out of it too! maybe for our thanksgiving tradition we should start going to people's houses- instead of Denny's, cause i dont think either of us can do Denny's any more.