Of course Friends is going on in the background because I can't stand to be in a quiet house. It's the last episode where Monica and Chandler adopt a baby and it shows the girl in labor and they make jokes and stuff, I hope my labor can be like that because if it is not I know I will freak out!I also hope that is rains really hard on that day. One other thing Moss just called me and told me they lowered the points for spelling in his Anatomy Lab class so he should get a much better grade this time. What more could I ask for...well there are a few things but I will be content now with the rain and my "Friends". I hope you all can find something today that is really simple that makes you appreciate life just a little bit more.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
What Makes Me Happy...
You know how sometimes there are things in your life that just put a smile on your face and you are not sure why or the reason? One of those things happen this morning. It is really lame and not really exciting to anyone else but I love it. Cloudy days mixed with a little bit of rain!
Right now I am sitting here looking out my kitchen window and I can see so many clouds out there and a few drops on the ground.
Of course Friends is going on in the background because I can't stand to be in a quiet house. It's the last episode where Monica and Chandler adopt a baby and it shows the girl in labor and they make jokes and stuff, I hope my labor can be like that because if it is not I know I will freak out!I also hope that is rains really hard on that day. One other thing Moss just called me and told me they lowered the points for spelling in his Anatomy Lab class so he should get a much better grade this time. What more could I ask for...well there are a few things but I will be content now with the rain and my "Friends". I hope you all can find something today that is really simple that makes you appreciate life just a little bit more.
Of course Friends is going on in the background because I can't stand to be in a quiet house. It's the last episode where Monica and Chandler adopt a baby and it shows the girl in labor and they make jokes and stuff, I hope my labor can be like that because if it is not I know I will freak out!I also hope that is rains really hard on that day. One other thing Moss just called me and told me they lowered the points for spelling in his Anatomy Lab class so he should get a much better grade this time. What more could I ask for...well there are a few things but I will be content now with the rain and my "Friends". I hope you all can find something today that is really simple that makes you appreciate life just a little bit more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thank you for your post! you inspire me! those pictures are fantatsic too! where'd you get them? did you take them? christie! i know i'm not the greatest at being a friendly friend, but let me know if you ever need anything! okay? I hope you know i'll be there in a flash!
that was a pretty cool post. I agree, rainy days with a bit of sunshine are the best! It's not so gloomy, but it shows us a different kind of weather! :)
That was pleasent! And GORGEOUS pictures, did you take those? Those lovely cloudy days make me quite happy as well:) Love ya girl! Hope your feeling well and tell Moss Hi too. I miss having classes with him.
Post a Comment