On Thursday night we headed out to the Rodeo with Brandon, Tannya and my whole family. I have loved the rodeo ever since I was a little kid and have gone pretty much every year.


One of the best parts about it this year was seeing Brayden all dressed up in his cowboy outfit. He is quite the model too.

I thought this picture was pretty cute...Maybe next year Bonnie will get some boots too

That night not many of the cowboys did very well but it was still cool to see lots of the animals and people all decked out in there cowboy gear. Oh and the sweet clown that is prett funny!


The horses ran too fast for me to get any good pictures so this is the best I could do...

One guy got bucked off and then the bull ran after him and flip him up in the air and he did a few flips, it was pretty intence but the guy seem to be alright so that was good:) It was lots of fun and I am excited to go back next year with a little cowboy of our own:)
2 comments:
Christie,
It was fun to see your rodeo pictures. Good job on your lettering craft as well. Would you ask Bonnie to invite me to her blog?
Thanks, Ana
Those are some sweet pictures. I really want the one of our feet.
Post a Comment