Today I got a little more excited and decided it was time to buy a car seat for the little guy! I decided to go for a color that could be used for both a boy and a girl so we ended up picking out something pretty basic but I think still really cute and durable. Here is are Brenden's ride...
Monday, September 22, 2008
Funny Story/Brenden's new ride!
I have been able to feel the baby move around a lot lately and have been getting frustrated that Moss has not been able to yet so I decided it was time he got his turn. Yesterday before church Moss and I were sitting on the couch and I started to tell him that it was about time he felt the baby move. I mentioned the word "Dad" and he was like I don't know if I want to feel it move because then it makes it really real. I understood where he was coming from but if I get to fell how real this is then he should get to too. I told Moss we were not getting off that couch until he felt the baby move, and it was not more than half a second later that I felt a big kick inside of me and I look up at Moss and his eyes were really big and he was like oh wow...I was so excited that he finally got to feel it and realize why I have been so crazy about getting ready for him to get here. It's SO REAL NOW!!! Apparently our baby is pretty obedient at this stage in his life:)
Today I got a little more excited and decided it was time to buy a car seat for the little guy! I decided to go for a color that could be used for both a boy and a girl so we ended up picking out something pretty basic but I think still really cute and durable. Here is are Brenden's ride...
Today I got a little more excited and decided it was time to buy a car seat for the little guy! I decided to go for a color that could be used for both a boy and a girl so we ended up picking out something pretty basic but I think still really cute and durable. Here is are Brenden's ride...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's about time Moss felt Brenden! I'm so excited for you guys- you guys will be great parents! Brenden's new ride is pretty sweet lookin- good pickin!
Post a Comment