Saturday, September 20, 2008
Craft time!
This week I decided I needed to start on a craft and had totally forgotten I had planned on doing this letter thing as soon as we found of what it was. So Moss and I headed to the store and bought some white letters and I got to work. I changed my mind on how I wanted them to look about 5 times so there are lot of layers of paint on them, Whoops! They kind of remind me of football which wasn't really what I was going for but I think they turned out pretty good. Moss was happy I was doing something productive and decided to take a few pictures of me.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO cute Christie! I'm excited to see your little guy! I bet you are too! You're ultra crafty. High Five!
Hey that's the same name and same spelling as my little brother!! Cute!! I like it.
So Cute!! I love them. Good job
Post a Comment