Thursday, October 2, 2008

Frames

When I was ordering stuff for the baby's room I saw a bunch of really cute frames and I thought I don't need to pay for them I will just make my own. Moss came with me and we went to the store and picked out some wood frames and little wooden stars to put on them. It was a really fun trip to the store, people must think Moss and I are really weird we are always laughing really loud at something one of us do. Oh I love that kid:) I came home and got to work, I think they turned out pretty cute. Ryan even helped me paint the wooden stars. Moss asked what kind of pictures I was going to put in it and I said pictures of the baby, he said why the baby knows what it looks like I think we should put pictures of us in them so he won't forget who we are. So yeah what we are going to put in them is still up in the air:)

4 comments:

tifsong said...

christie! these are so cute! way to be all kinds of crafty! :D you COULD put pictures of you guys & baby in all three. i'm just sayin'. let me take the pictures? :D

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Very cute frames!! I think you should put one of the baby, one of you and Moss and one of your whole family. This way he knows what he looks like, How he started, and what you all look like together as one big fat 'ol happy family! That's what I think.

kwBALE family said...

Oh his room is going to be SO CUTE! I am so excited for you!

Jason and Joanna said...

those turned out way cute! very good job!