Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to the laundry mat!

The other day Brayden and I were sent to the laundry mat to wash Bonnie's huge comforter. I have to admit I had never been to one before and it took me awhile to figure out what machine to use, I swear there was at least 50 machines to choose from. It was hard enough figuring out which ones were washers and which ones were dryers. I know I sound like an idiot but its really hard sometimes. I finally found a good washer to shove the thing in and settle down in a really hard chair to spend some quality time with my good friend Brayden, after buying him some cookies from the vending machine of course. Brayden only lasted on the chair for about 5 minutes before he wanted to explore the place and open and close every door possible on all the machines. At one point I was squatting down against a machine because my legs hurt and Brayden came over and did the same thing, it was pretty cute. Next I stood up and crossed one leg over the other and watched Brayden attempt to do the same thing. It was so cute, his legs were not quite long enough but he did try and just put one leg in front of the other. It was a an interesting experience and I am very glad that I have a washer and dryer at home so I don't have to make trips there, it was a little creepy thats for sure. I didn't have my camera but I took a picture on my phone to show just how cute he is, and a good buddy to keep you company while you wait for a blanket to get done.

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, ya, that sounds like lots of fun! I hda to go to the laundry mat before (to wash big blankets that wouldn't fit into our washer) and I'll agree- it's pretty creepy! I'm glad Brayd was with you to keep you entertained!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I might get kinda of sad when little Brenden gets here. For one thing you won't be hanging out with my kids all day and the other, I won't be able to go to your blog to see how cute MY kids are. You will probably be posting how cute YOUR kid is. For now I will just ENJOY!! Thanks for going to the creepy place so I didn't have to.........