Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She FINALLY got here!

Hailee was born at 9:07 on Tuesday October 21st. Twelve hours after they got to the hospital fourteen hours since her water broke and seventeen hours since Joanna started to have contractions. Bonnie, Heather and I hung out at the hospital pretty much all day trying to be some comic relief for Joanna. Its a good thing I have three months to forget about labor before I have to do it:) Joanna did awesome and they are all doing fine. Hailee is really cute, some babies pop out kinda weird looking but luckily Hailee did not, she even has an inch of Blond curly hair! So cute! Good work Joanna and Jason!

2 comments:

The Key's said...

I just cannot wait to see her! Thanks for keeping me updated on things and letting me know when she got here! I'm so excited :)

Jason and Joanna said...

thanks for everything! I really did appreciate you guys being there- eventhough I was out of it for most of the time. Thanks for all the support- your next, so good luck!!