Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A list of Eights.

8 TV shows I love to watch:


1. Friends!
2. Smallville (I even got Moss addicted)
3. Biggest Loser(While I work out)
4. Deal or No Deal (When Bonnie is kind enough to let me)

5. Jon and Kate Plus Eight (Once again thanks Bonnie)
6. Private Practice (When my internet is running fast enough)

7. Rachel Ray (Morning work out)
8. How its made (Madison and I sure love that one)
8 things that happened yesterday:

1.Figured out that in no time I will be wearing a paper sack around all day due to my largeness and no clothes fitting

2.Went to Harmons with Bonnie and almost ran over an old lady, Bonnie loves when I got with her because we get to park in the expecting mother parking spot and its so close!
3.Cried because Brayden through my 500 piece puzzle on the floor that I was almost half way done with. I am fine don't worry...

4.Made a real dinner chicken enchiladas and corn. They tasted pretty good too.
5.Went to Zion (not really but Tiff will understand, too much info? oh well)
6.Walked a mile and read my book, Moss lifted some heavy stuff.
7. Chatted with Bonnie Joanna Jason and Nicole about lots or random things.
8. Took a warm bath and read my book some more!

8 favorite places to eat:


1.Moss' parents house, I hope to be as good as cook as Moss' mom someday. I am so excited for Thanksgiving!
2.Panda express
3.Iceberg, the fries are so wonderful.
4. Wingers
5. Samuri 21
6. Jimmy Johns
7. Bonnies house, she always has lots of treats:)
8. My kitchen table on French Toast Sunday Mornings!!!


8 things I am looking forward to:

1. This UEA weekend and going camping!

2. The stupid Parade house being built next store to be done so I can sleep in past 7:30 am! I am going to shoot some people real soon!
3. Our baby to get here
4. Joanna's baby to get here, which needs to happen quick I am getting bored!
5.Being able to really work out after this Baby pops out, I miss running
6.Moss coming home everyday and giving me a hug and a kiss.

7.Finally being able to put my babies room together all the way, but who knows when that will be.
8. People commenting on my post:)

8 things on my wish list:

1.Win a shopping spree so I can keep growing and still have clothes to wear
2. To finish my puzzle, it is getting really hard.

3. Pay off car loans
4. Be in a house of our own
5. Our baby boy to be born happy and healthy and maybe a little early:)
6. Moss to do really well in school
7. Free grocery forever:)

8.People to be mature and be happy for others and not jealous:)

8 people I tag:

1. Kristi
2. Bonnie

3. Joanna
4. Becca
5. Hillary

6. Jenni
7. Nicole
8. Hillary

4 comments:

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

Man you had a lot going on yesterday! Hey congrats on the new shower head :) That sounds awesome.

tifsong said...

hahahaha. went to zion huh? way too much information!

I like what you have to say though and I'm pretty glad you did this, and noticed I tagged you! I like who you are and I like to read all about you.

:)

Stout Family said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that post! And I LOVE your belly! And you seriously were the fiercest looking prego girl ever! So cute, so exciting! I love you guys and miss you much. I need to come over next week and see all the baby stuff!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Sorry about your puzzle. You helped me to stop crying and I and my monkeys caused you to cry. Your great man comforted you, and mine was the reason for my sadness. I hate when he leaves me. Have I ever told you that before? Thanks so much for being here ALL the time. No matter if it is to keep me company, or my kids when I leave them. I guess what goes around comes around. I am never leaving my kids again!!!!!!!!!! Well, that is what I say now huh?