Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am Thankful!

About time I show some thanks!
Everyone has been doing thankful list lately and I thought I would join in...
I am thankful
-Moss is the best husband I could ever ask for and the best daddy to our son and we all get to be together for eternity.

-Brenden is healthy and growing like a weed and is slowly getting easier to take care of:)

-I get to be a stay at home Mom and not have to try and balance work into the craziness of being a mom.

-I get to live in St. George surrounded by many family and Friends who I adore.

- Bonnie invites me to go places with her, sometime that is the only reason I get ready each day.

-Heather has taught me how to be a sweet coupon user and saves me lots of money

- Joanna lets me play jokes on here and doesn't get to angry!

-Moss and I found a place to watch every episode Friday Night Lights and Smalleville online:)

-Elder Bednar said in this last conference being a parent is one of the most unselfish things you can do. Some people think otherwise...

-Brenden sleeps through the night on a regular bases! Aw... I know I am one of the lucky ones.

-Moss is such a hard worker and has pretty much the best job for our situation right now.

-I get to go to the gym every night and have some much needed me time

-I am only 8 pounds away from what I weighed before I got pregnant.

-Summer is almost upon us and that makes Moss very happy

-Every week I get to see pretty much my whole family and we have lots of fun discussions.

- I don't have to sleep alone anymore

-I get one station that includes Price is Right, Opera, and Dr. Phil

-Moss is completely honest with me:)

-Moss parents live close and let us come visit and use all sorts of their stuff.

-Brenden very rarely spits up or has blow outs.

-School is almost out!!! I am so excited to have my husband back!!!

Well thats it for now! Thanks for reading:)

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a very good thankful list...I think you may have inspired me. I will do one too. Well,when I get around to it:)

tifsong said...

I am glad you're doing these! :) it's fun huh?

i am thankful for you christie! i am sorry i'm not the swellest of friends. but i do think of you often and hope all continues to be well.