Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waffles at 9pm?

Lately I have been having a crazy for waffles and I told Moss about it yesterday so he decided to make me some at 9 in the night. At first we were just going to share one but then I reminded him who he was going to share it with and we both decided it may be better to make both to avoid any fights over the last bite. So Moss went to work after searching forever for the waffle maker thing, too bad that we move so much that I have no idea where anything is...oh well. Well we sat down to eat our waffles and well this house only has one bar stool at the moment so I scooted over and decided to share it and that is when I thought I need to get a picture of this and blog it. We enjoyed our waffles and lots of syrup. We slowy made it over to the computer where Moss showed me some sweet signing he had heard about at school in is psycology class you should all check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LYc06l2gGo
Moss teacher said he knows the words to this song and it goes something like this
"I like me horse"
"I like to ride my horse"
"I am a horse with straw in my noes"
If you watch the video you will understand, its pretty funny I think.

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Those waffles looked yummy! Good job Moss! I feel for ya- I eat every night before I go to bed, and I still wake up starving!

I'm pretty sure you need to learn that song, Bud.

tifsong said...

This looks like fun! I want to see your new casa! And I will watch that video sometime at home, YouTube is BLOCKED at work. :D

Stout Family said...

That sounds way appealing right now. You guys are so cute. Your relationship is very sweet. Love ya both!