It's official (almost ha ha) we are moving in! This is a picture of the house it has a sweet view of Washington I can even see Bonnie's house from it. We will move in when we are able to get out of this house. A couple came and look at it last night and said they really liked it and will probably want to move in on the 1st of April so if that is the case we will move in as soon as we get the keys. We are just waiting patiently, well Moss is, I am pretty much pacing around driving Moss crazy :) We will see I guess. Here are a few more shots of the house just for fun.This is the kitchen obviously...I don't know how much I will be using it since I suck at cooking. A lot of bowls of cereal will be eating at that bar I am guessing. Thanks for being a good sport Moss!
This is the bathroom, I am excited for the double sink and the huge bath tub!
The front room has a sweet fireplace and lots of room to dance about and sing Karokee!
Finally one of the best parts about it! A pool and a jacuzzi for lot of summer swims and tanning. Everyone is welcome for a swim!
Last but not least one of the sweetest parts about the house...Can you imagine watching "Friends"on this? They would almost be life size! A dream come true:)
5 comments:
CONGRATS!! that is so exciting! What an awesome house! let us know if you need help moving!
This is so exciting! I would be honored to help move but more honored to just bum around and watch other people move with you :)
this house is emaculate!
i'm so happy for you guys!
if you need some muscley arms to help you move, i'll call someone.
yo- good job and way stoked for ya! :) I'm way excited for the sunday family dinners! :)
So everyones asking if you need help moving well I'm not really capable of doing much help with that but if you need help enjoying your amazing house I'd be glad to do that ;) ha jk If you really do need help moving I'll send Zach right over and you said you don't like to cook freak I'll come cook you dinner in that kitchen!
Post a Comment