Good work Bonnie and Aaron. In this post I would just like to say that Ryan is awesome haha. I know that's a lot to say for a two year old but Ryan and I are pretty much best friends. Ryan was born at a pretty hard time in my life and so we became best buddies pretty quickly. I spent so much time with him was he was little, he has heard so many stories from me about things no one else was interesting in hearing. He was pretty much my psychiatrist for a couple of years. Although he had no idea what I was saying and never said much back other then a few words that didn't make sense it was good to have someone listening. He is always saying the cutest things, whenever I go over to Bonnie's to visit he always asked where Moss is and is very concerned if he is not with me. He usually has the same concern if I do not have my keys with me either, its a little weird. One day while I was over nannying I was getting ready to leave and trying to find my keys. The last I saw them Ryan had been playing with them, which is never a good thing. Well two hours later I was still searching for them. But don't worry Ryan was right there with me trying to find them. He emptied out the toy bin during the search. He just kept walking around yelling "Keys where you ares?!?!?". I am pretty sure he was sure they would answer back if only they could hear him. Well I finally gave up and Moss came and got me. Later that night Bonnie called me to say that they had been found over by the side gate. I guess he was trying to unlock the gate to get out front. He knew where they were the whole time! haha. Good times with Ryan!!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Ode To Ryan
Good work Bonnie and Aaron. In this post I would just like to say that Ryan is awesome haha. I know that's a lot to say for a two year old but Ryan and I are pretty much best friends. Ryan was born at a pretty hard time in my life and so we became best buddies pretty quickly. I spent so much time with him was he was little, he has heard so many stories from me about things no one else was interesting in hearing. He was pretty much my psychiatrist for a couple of years. Although he had no idea what I was saying and never said much back other then a few words that didn't make sense it was good to have someone listening. He is always saying the cutest things, whenever I go over to Bonnie's to visit he always asked where Moss is and is very concerned if he is not with me. He usually has the same concern if I do not have my keys with me either, its a little weird. One day while I was over nannying I was getting ready to leave and trying to find my keys. The last I saw them Ryan had been playing with them, which is never a good thing. Well two hours later I was still searching for them. But don't worry Ryan was right there with me trying to find them. He emptied out the toy bin during the search. He just kept walking around yelling "Keys where you ares?!?!?". I am pretty sure he was sure they would answer back if only they could hear him. Well I finally gave up and Moss came and got me. Later that night Bonnie called me to say that they had been found over by the side gate. I guess he was trying to unlock the gate to get out front. He knew where they were the whole time! haha. Good times with Ryan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OHMIGOSH!!! That is one cute kid! I love it, Bud and needless to say so does Aaron. Way cute blog. Sweet picture of Moss too!
Post a Comment