This weekend was really busy but way fun! On Friday Moss and I went to dinner at Iggy's. It was really fun to go out together. We have spent a bunch of time together lately but have missed out on our "date nights" the last few weeks. On Saturday we got up bright and early to go to Moss' assistants (Bobbi) wedding at the St. George Temple. It was really cool to be there. Moss and I have gone to two weddings since we have been married (we will go to our third one this weekend) and they have been awesome. Its so sweet to go back and remember how it was when we got married. I love it! The whole rest of the day I felt so close to Moss and was getting so excited to start a family one day. After the wedding we went with Juge, Lance and Eden on a really cool hike. Moss and I were not wearing the best of shoes so it was a little difficult but we trudge along. We didn't bring the camera along sadly so we just took a few picture on our ph

ones. We saw some sweet fossils of seashells and sponges and all sorts of other creatures you would have to ask Moss about. It was really cool to have Lance with us to tell us all about how he thought they got there and all about why there was a huge crack in the rocks. Eden was such a good hiker and loved to be out and about. I hope Moss and I can be like that when we have kids. We climbed up a little crack in the rock and got up to a really awesome grass valley that would be sweet for camping. We are going to try and go up there sometime and have a good camp out.Later on we went to Bonnie's house to have a party for Brayden, Madison and Porter. All of their birthdays are within about 15 days of each other. We ate lots and lots of Panda Express and had some good times. We gave Brayden a little tub to float around in when he goes swimming and we gave Madison and Porter gift cards to Target so they could find something they loved.
Last night the Easter Bunny came and visited and left some sweet things for Moss to find. Moss is really good at humoring me when it comes to holidays. He is not a very big fan of them but he pretends to enjoy it a lot so I don't feel bad.

He was so good at finding the eggs except we are still missing two of them. The Easter Bunny forgot where she hid them, I guess we will find them when we move:) Hope so or else the new people moving in will find a sweet egg filled with jelly beans.

Moss even got a sweet Easter Basket with lots of candies and a great shirt!

2 comments:
it sounds like you two are having all kinds of fun. i'm sure you had lots of fun hiding those easter eggs. i mean, the easter bunny. either way, you'd better find the lost eggs.
that should be the title of a book. "the lost eggs".
anyhow. you're great, moss is great...and i'm glad you had a happy weekend.
Good sport Moss!! By the way... Bud, you've been Tagged. Go to my blog and you can get the instructions from there.. I bet you will come up with some better ones than I did!
Post a Comment