Sunday, July 12, 2009

Someday I will be King...

The other day I went visiting teaching and Moss got to spend some bonding time with Brenden. This is what I saw when I walked in...
Moss said he was a king and this was his crown and his stick thing (he called it something else but I forgot what he said haha). I love it when dads get creative! I am very excited to see what else Moss has Brenden do while I am gone. I am certain there will be some pretty funny things Moss teaches him.

4 comments:

Julene said...

LOL! That is so cute! I love the huge smile! Why don't adults smile like that?

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is such a cute picture of Baby Brenden. What else do you expect from that cute little man?

Lillypad Good Times said...

I sure have cute grandkids!

The McInnes Family said...

That's a cute little fella! He's such a chuncker! After spending a week with him I think you may be making up the whole crying all the time thing! I only heard him cry a little bit. He's a good boy