Moss and the bud
Me and the bud
After a few minutes Moss said "ok, lets get going". I was like, "Whatever!" So we stayed around for awhile. I don't know what it is but I love to be around animals, especially unusual ones (except for dogs that shed eww...). I tried to get them to come over to me but they didn't like me much I guess. I decided it was time to go when the cows started to do this...

I don't think Brenden is ready to see that yet, or Moss:)
7 comments:
That's great! Lucky you didn't have to answer any questions about cow wrestling. Maybe 5 months is just the right age.
LOL! That is funny!!!
GAY, the best picture didn't show up on my computer. That is a very fun outing though.
haha that is dang funny! Brenden's a cute man :) He's been smiling and laughing so much lately - it's just the cutest!!
You are so weird! That's fun that you have such a passion for cows! Maybe when Russ gets his farm you can be the cow boss!
Oh heck yeah I was there!:) I always get texts from people when they pass nephi...its little huh but I think little towns are cute:) I thought I did add Heather but I guess it didn't work. I'll add her again right now.
LOL nice!!!
Post a Comment