Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time for some skinny dippin'

Don't worry it was only Brenden:)

I know Moss has like 6 pools at Summit but I thought it would be fun to have a little ones just for us at home. Brenden just loves to be outside and lately that has made for some close calls of me melting into a puddle on the ground. We decided to try it out tonight. We were too lazy to put him in his swim suit so he had his first skinny dippin' experience:) Don't worry Joanna he will wear pants when Hailee comes to swim!

The sweetest part of the pool is that it came with this sweet whale that sucks up water and then sprays it out. Brenden thought it was pretty dang sweet and kept just staring at it.

He was just so happy about it all!
Since it was kinda of late in the night we figured we could just use this as bath time so we brought out the soap and washed it all up.After swimming it was time for some books. Brenden was so excited, he kept trying to grab the book and would babble every time Moss would read. He even got really sad when Moss would shut the book. He definitely is Moss' kid on this one.

Today Brenden and I were just chillin at home trying to be happy and we took some pictures. I thought this one turned our pretty cute.

Brenden loves to laugh now and Moss is great at getting him too. It is so cute to watch my boys hang out with each other.

7 comments:

Keisha said...

His smile is the cutest!!! and he is a big boy! I love it!:) Cute little family!I can't wait!

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Wow! His rolls are awesome! A chubby baby is usually a healthy baby. He looks happy, too.

Jason and Joanna said...

FUN! Yes, we will come up and play. Maybe if Brenden and Hailee are around each other enough Brenden will learn to crawl from her? :)

The McInnes Family said...

That picture of him cheesing in the pool is just the cutest! He is so funny! Good work you two!

The Key's said...

Your little man is SOOOOO stinkin cute!!! I love how happy he is :) I just always want to squeeze him! Cute baby bud! That's some good work lol... P.S. His giggle is the cutest too!

Julene said...

So many cute pictures! I love it! We set up our pool this last week too (it was finally almost warm enough). Eden likes swimming and Noah loves it! We were lazy too and just stuck him in naked a few times. Whitetrashin' it! What are backyards for?

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I can't stand how cute Brenden is in the pool. That is THE BEST PICTURE EVER! You have to frame that. I've quite missed the little fella. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday!