Monday, July 27, 2009

Brenden is 6 Months old!



Our baby boy turned 6 months old today. That is very weird to me. It seemed the first 4 months went by a little slow but these last two months have picked up the pace a bit. Half way to one year that is crazy. I was very excited for him to get to six months. I just was hoping I could be a good entertainer to the older babies since I love to do random things to make them laugh. So far it is working. He is just so happy lately we LOVE it. If he gets sad I just scare him and he laughs very hard. To me six months is quite the mile stone, I will make a list of what he can do and what he loves...

-He can sleep through the night in his CRIB:)

-He can say "Da Da" Not on cue, just at random

-He can sit up so good.

-He can grab at lots of toys.

-He is very quick to laugh when he is in a happy mood

-He can eat a whole jar of baby food in one sitting

-He can eat puffs

-He LOVES softy things and is always trying to ram his face into them.

-He loves to go swimming and sit in his crab

-He loves to be rocked to sleep. (That is mommy's favorite thing too)

-He loves to be read to.

-He loves bath time.

-He loves to be outside, especially sitting on the grass.

-He loves it when his daddy's come home from work and gives him a big kiss.

We are so happy that we have been able to be with Brenden for this last six months. It has definitely been hard at times but we love our little bud SO SO MUCH! Happy Half Birthday to Brenden!

6 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL- I love those pictures!!!! you did a GREAT job bud!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

oh ya- happy half birthday fat man!

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Wow! Your pictures are so cute. Blow them up and hang them on your wall. Love 'em!

Jolene and Ty said...

Way cute pictures! Oh and way cute little man!

The Key's said...

Geez you and Moss sure have talent :) Those pictures are darling! I can't believe he's 6 months either! I remember sitting in the hospital waiting for him to come :) And that doesn't seem that long ago - Happy half birthday to your cute man! He just keeps on getting cuter and cuter! Oh p.s. SWEET TENT! That's the way to go! :) Hope you have fun camping!!

Keisha said...

We are so excited to! If you and moss ever want to go out just you guys call me I'll watch your cute man! Paul works everyone night so I'm not one that says I will but when you call I'm busy!!!I need practice!:) Happy half bithday brenden! He has the cutest smile!!! It makes me smile! Cute Cute Pictures! Our boys will be one year apart:)