Since our family has grown since our last family camp last year we decided our tent needed to too. Although I am not quite sure our family will ever grow this much. It is a fairly large tent. Eight man tent to be exact, but we were both sick of having a tiny tent to try and squeeze into and also not be able to stand up in it. So it was time for an upgrade. Before the camp this next week we thought it would be a good idea to try it out and make sure we knew how to put it together before we attempted it in the woods. Moss got all the poles organized and I read the instructions and the bud just hung out like a good boy.
I asked the Bud if he would go and get a pole for me and he did this...I don't think he will be very willing to help when he is older.
In the process...
People online said that is took them 2 hours to set up, we did it in about 20 minutes. Moss and I are really good at working as a team and not freaking out at each other so I am sure that cut down on some of the time.
The first unzipping of the tent... Don't mind that Brenden is half naked he did not want his pants on anymore that day.
The bud loves his little room!
There are even this cute windows that look like they a paneling going through them haha
A nice little shelf to put random stuff.
This is the room separator although it doesn't really separate much but your bottom half. Oh well,I guess Moss and I will have to deal with each other:)
A few different angles...
Our front porch!
We are very excited for our trip next week but very nervous. One, I have never camped with a baby, two I get anxiety when I am not near civilization. All I need is a convenience store to calm my nerves, but I doubt there will be one in the camping spot next to us. You never know what your baby is going to need. And three I am convinced that someday in my life I will get eating by a bear:(
Also Brenden just loves to help me write these posts. If there are any typos it's because he wrote that sentence:)
3 comments:
Sweet! It is a freakin' mansion! We'll be moving into the second room asap. I love Brenden's "What!? You want me to do some work?" face. Looks like fun stuff...we are excited to see you guys at the camp out!
well, my internet is finally working- so i could check out your post :) your tent it FREAKIN AWESOME!! love brenden's expression when he didnt want to go and get the pole. Quite impressed it only took 20 minutes to set that up, very good job!! oh, and since hailee takes a ba now- you wanna take her campin with ya? brenden sure needs a friend!
We can't wait to camp with you people. Looks like you have room for a few more munchkins... Brady and Ellie?
Post a Comment