He even loves to wear his jeans, they are a little long but other than that they fit perfect.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
What Brenden Does
One of Brenden's favorite things to do is sit in his bouncer and just kick and move as much as he possibly can. It is pretty cute and we both love it when he can entertain himself for a few minutes. I took a little video of him just doing what he loves:)
He even loves to wear his jeans, they are a little long but other than that they fit perfect.
He even loves to wear his jeans, they are a little long but other than that they fit perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cute! Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle! I love how you and Moss said the same thing at the same time. That little Man of yours is way cute!! I love him! :)
haha my favorite part was yours and Moss' commentary :) I was just cracking up! And I have to agree with Jo - you have such a cute little man! He is a good wiggler :) Cute post! I loved it!!
That's one busy boy! Maybe you won't be so lucky as to have a calm quiet one. At least you tried!
Post a Comment