Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Bathtub:)


Moss and I were hanging out at one of our favorite places in the world, you know TJ Max:) We went to find new kitchen shears cause I broke our other ones and we came across this new tub. You may recall Brenden has been taking baths in a storage bin since I couldn't find a good bath, until now. We found this sweet one for only $15! This same one was at Wal-mart and Target for $30. I was so excited when I saw it and hurried and threw it in the cart before anyone else could steal it. That night when it was Bath time (9:00) I got the bath already and Moss put him in. He loved it! It is so much easier and I am a lot less worried about him drowning. He gets to sit on a little seat and has a padded back and I don't have to worry about wringing out the towel afterward. He just will sit in it and kick and kick, sometimes he tries to eat the bubbles from the soap but he is learning not to do that. I am so happy about this new tub! Gosh my life is exciting:)When Brenden is trying to wake up it is pretty funny. It takes him about a twenty minutes to wake up all the way. After a lot of stretching and grunting he is finally able to do it. Moss says that he gets it from me, I don't know what he is talking about. Here is a little sample of it...


2 comments:

The Key's said...

haha!! I love the new bath :) And the video is classic! He was just not happy about waking up :) I love reading all your posts! Kinda makes me baby hungry... hmm one day? haha we will see!

Jason and Joanna said...

hha, super cute!! Sorry, but I'm gonna have to agree with Moss, I think he gets it from his mom.