haha Oh thanks!! This was a great post :) I loved it and have to completely agree - it is SO true! And I loved the flight thing -- I hear complaints all the time and it's so sad how no one sees the good in anything anymore... Thanks for a good laugh! It made my day! :)
4 comments:
haha Oh thanks!! This was a great post :) I loved it and have to completely agree - it is SO true! And I loved the flight thing -- I hear complaints all the time and it's so sad how no one sees the good in anything anymore... Thanks for a good laugh! It made my day! :)
LOL that was really funny... "you just watch a movie and take a dump and your home." lol
This is so funny and so true.
That was awesome! nice choice :) we are a spoiled generation...but at least we can laugh at ourselves right?
Post a Comment