MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
I guess there is a reason everyone says he looks like Moss:)
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
I guess there is a reason everyone says he looks like Moss:)
4 comments:
Your little boy is super cute. I cant believe how long its been since i've seen you. But I do enjoy blog stalking you ;) I hope all is well with you guys.
Yeah, pretty much EXACTLY like Moss. You need to try for anothern to see if you can get a little of you in the gene pool!
I agree with Bonnie. We did that with Hailee- and I think the meter was broken cause it said she looked 50% like each of Jason and I, it was broken.
haha - this time it will be a girl and she'll look more like you :) Right? He does look a bit more like Moss :) That's a fun little meter!
Post a Comment