Thursday, February 19, 2009

Second Anniversary

On Monday we celebrated our second anniversary by going around and looking at the parade of homes. My mom was nice and watch Brenden for the day while Moss and I got to spend some time together. It was Bonnie and Aaron's anniversary also so we tagged along with them.

We look at some houses down here then headed up to the ledges and saw some sweet ones up there. Some of them were not even parade houses but were cooler anyways. One you could see into the pool from the downstairs it was pretty sweet. It was funny cause a bunch of the furniture we saw Bonnie would say oh we have that. Moss and I could not say too often but we finally could when I saw the egg holder in the fridge, it is one we stole from Stone cliff:) We are cool too I guess. For lunch we went to the restaurant up in the ledges. The waitress was extremely proper and was talking really soft and slow, Moss and I laughed really hard when she walked away, Aaron probably thought we were weird haha. Oh well we are imature still I guess. The food was really good and not too badly priced either, I would suggest you all taking a trip up there, it's on like 8 to 12 dollars a plate.(Moss hamburger was huge thats why he looks so cool biting into it)

After wards we went to a few other houses and then Moss and I ran a few errands and then picked up our little boy. It was weird to be without him since I have been around him pretty much every second since he was born but it was a nice little break.

For dinner Moss stopped and got me a Mcrib, cause they are so yummy and Moss has some Cheese and apples. We both share a great love for cheese, it's so romantic:)
( I definitely need to get the go ahead to start working out again)

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Next year I think we should go on a SWEET romantic get-a-way! Let's start a new tradition. Sometimes the Parade of Homes gets old-we do that like every year!

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like you guys had a great Anniversary! I'm glad you had the chance to get away with you two- ok, and well Aaron and Bonnie. That's really funny about the "we have that" and yours was the egg holder haha- nice! Happy Anniversary!!