Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Outings

Saturdays are always fun shopping days for Moss and I. Sometimes its just grocery shopping but we still love it. Today Brenden was able to come along. He slept most the time but he was great company. It was weird to have to get the big shopping cart at Harmons and not be able to park in the expectant mother parking but we still survived. We even went to Moss' parents house and visited for awhile. Tonight we had a big night and went to three receptions. Two were Moss' friends which was weird cause we usually go to my friends cause all of his are married. We then went to Ashley and Brad Shelton's reception. It was so cute and they both looked adorable and so in love. I am so excited for them! Brenden did so good and slept the whole time, which Moss is not excited about because since it's the weekend he gets to get up with him tonight. Moss is so cute when he tries to keep him awake and laughs so hard when he spreads out his toes or toots in his lap. It's nice to be a little more mobile now with him and everyday I am getting more comfertable with it, thanks for Moss and him making it so easy on me. Brenden and I survived this whole week with Moss going to school and work I am very proud of myself:) Here is a picture of each of us. I think this is the first time I am posting a picture of me, I finally got brave enough:)

7 comments:

The Key's said...

Christie- you look great!! And Brenden seems to be doing so good! Can't wait to see you :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Bud, I do so agree with Nicole, You look like 1 Hot Mamma! I think you are well on your way to making Moss' worries no longer a worry! Nice work.

tifsong said...

you look so good christie! this is so fun to read about!!! i want to meet him so bad!

ps. i'm sad about ashley's wedding. i knew she was getting married, but guess who didn't get an invite? :( i totally thought i would, she even asked me specifically for my address!!

The Key's said...

Bud - thanks again for letting me hold Brenden for so long :) He is such a sweetheart and seriously so cute!! And honestly, you really do look fantastic! Keep up the good work! You and Moss are great parents :)

m+b said...

What a cute mom you are!! You look GREAT by the way!

Julene said...

Congrats on getting out of the house you guys & for surviving without Moss, Christie! Both are big accomplishments! I wanted to leave a comment to say "you look great Christie!" but it looks like everyone else already said it so I will look like I am just following the crowd...Oh well...You look great Christie! You look cute too, Moss--just a little tired! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

My first thought was, "You look great, Bud!" Then I saw that Nicole said that, and Bonnie agreed.... so I guess it has to be true! I'm glad to see you posted a picture of yourself. Brenden is super cute and you guys are a cute little family!! I'm so glad Brenden was good for you guys on your sweet Saturday outtings. And, I also have to say that's so nice and cute of Moss to take nights with Brenden- you love your sleep ;)