Last night Moss and I decided it was time for Brenden's first walk. We bundled him all up and headed outside. My coat fits me again, I was excited about that. He slept the whole time which was nice cause it gave us time to chat with each about random things. Having a baby really takes away a lot of that time but as he grows I am sure it will come back. We made the loop around our neighborhood three times, a very good first walk I think.
Here he is all bundled up, he doesn't ever really wear hats but we wanted to make sure he was nice and warm.

Moss pushed the whole way...

I just posed for this picture...
3 comments:
That is just the beginning of his outdoorsie life huh? That is a pretty good walk for just giving birth not even a week earlier. Thanks for coming to "hang-out" tonight. It was fun to watch all the fat people! All I can say is I'm glad I didn't jump on the band wagon with you and Jo. It is fun to just play with your babies-Well, rock yours. Hope to see you again soon!
I agree with Bonnie- proud of ya for goin on a walk, and 3 loops, I think that's impressive! Brenden sure is a cute guy! I'm glad you and Moss got a little bit of time to talk about a few things- you guys are great parents!
Cute post!! I'm glad you were able to venture out of the house for a bit :) Brenden looked SO cute and warm :)
Post a Comment