

Next we headed over to the arcade game and played a little Galactica. I was not so good at that game and Moss beat me by about 500 points. I usually don't like arcade games cause they are too stressful for me but that one I enjoyed. Brenden slept the whole time which was really great.


We came home and were recording some home videos where one of the grand kids got army men for a gift so Moss decided I needed to see all his army men. He went and got them and then proceeded to set them all up in different categories so I could see just how cool they really are. When Brenden was being fussy Moss took him and explained to me how to set them up the rest of the way.
After they were all set up Moss got some rubber bands and showed me how they would play war. He did a pretty good job and knocked a lot of them down. I tried and totally missed them by about 5 feet. I should probably never join the rubber band army...
5 comments:
Oh that is so cute! I love how you find such cute things to keep you two going on your dates! Even with the little man! Does that really surprise you that Brenden likes to look at books? I mean come on now, remember why his dad is so smart?
This was fun to read. It's good that you are reading to Brenden starting so early. We started really early with Emmaline too and now that she is two she LOVES books even more than some of our older kids did at the same age. It really helps them!
You're such a cute mom! :) I love the pictures of you reading to Brenden :) And like Bonnie said - I bet he'll grow up to be so smart! Just like his dad (and you too!) :)
that's a good Brenden! That's a really good idea to start doing that with Hailee. I gotta figure out where to throw it into her nightly schedule. Your such a good momma!
oh ya... looks like you guys had a fun date night! i'm glad you guys were able to spend a little time alone (with brenden being a good boy). God job Air Hockey- I think all the practicing we did at Aunt Nancy's helped :)
Post a Comment