Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 Weeks old

Yesterday Brenden had his two week appointment. I was excited to see how much he weighed since he eat ALL DAY LONG! This appointment went much better than his 2 day appointment since we had a better time slot we only had to wait about 5 minutes to see the Doctor. We got in there and they weighed him and he is 9lbs 6 oz. Which means he gained a pound and one oz in two weeks. That's a good eater! He looks bigger to me. He has also grown half an inch. This is his favorite way to sleep with his hands all up in his face.

Tonight I decided I should finally take some good pictures of this kid. I have just been too tired to get anything done lately. Here are a few pictures of our little boy...

6 comments:

The Key's said...

Oh Bud!! I love the pictures!! He seriously is darling! :) You have such a cute baby boy :) I'm glad the Dr appointment went well! Thanks for the pictures!!

tifsong said...

such amazing pictures! stellar. i love it. it was so fun to visit you guys! we love you! :)

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Brenden is SO cute! I love his sad face!!! HAHA! :) ~Shalyce

Jason and Joanna said...

cute! love the pictures! I really like the one with his blanket with his details on it!! I think you guys did a great job... your allowed to have more, you guys make a cute man! :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I agree with Jo 100%! Cute blanket picture and you ARE allowed to have more....As for Jo, I'm not sure if we should give her the ok or not! I'm not sure how many Jason look-a-likes we can all handle:)

Julene said...

Super cute pictures! I can't wait to meet the little guy! In the pictures at least, I think he looks a lot like Bonnie's little boys. What do you guys think: does he look more like a little Key or Lillywhite? Either way, he's a cutie!