Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We made Gingerbread Houses

Every year we get together with the Woodbury clan to make Gingerbread houses. Recently the kids have taken over having most the fun with them but there are still a few adults that get into it while the rest of them just eat the candy. I have taken it upon myself to keep the spirit alive and make one for Moss and I. I didn't spend too much time on it but overall I think it turned out pretty cute.


Madison loved the idea of have the taffy pulled apart then strung over the house. We both are not quite sure what it was suppose to be but we did it anyways. I am huge so I hope you can still see the house behind my huge swollen hand.

Moss also got a few pictures of Madison and Porter working on theirs so I will put those up too just for fun.

1 comment:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Way to keep the child in you Bud!! I wonder if your baby boy will change you any........hmmmmmm