Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Thanksgiving 2008

This year Moss and I spent most of Thanksgiving with his family since last year we spent it with mine. In the morning though I went over to my moms house and made some necklaces and bracelets while Moss went into Summit for about an hour. It was fun to hang out with my sisters and be crafty, we used to do a big craft every year while the boys went riding but since it was raining the boys were not gone very long and we had a billion kids running around. This is how the morning looked...
I made jewlery

Heather made some crafts for her neighbors that are way cute

And Bonnie ate candy

Brayden did as Bonnie did

And Cam tried to still the candy

All the while Bonnie and Heather helped in the kitchen and Joanna showed up after awhile and held her baby:)

Later on we went to Moss' parents house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was very good and fun to be around all his family since they don't get everyone together very often. I forgot my camera in the car so I don't have any pictures of the meal but trust me it was good.
After dinner we all laid around for awhile then headed down to Summit so the kids could swim and the adults could play a game of "Manley Battle" otherwise known as badminton. You would think Badminton wouldn't be intense but trust me it is. I didn't play this year cause I would of died but last year I did and it was sweet. It's funny cause in one of my pregnancy magazines it specifically says do not play Badmition. haha. Moss did great! I made more necklaces...

After wards we came home and ate lots of pie. We seriously had like 10 pies to pick from. Moss and I made an Apple one and a Banana Cream one. Moss loved his pie.
I got a little bit of each... no wonder I look like I am carrying a baby all over my body:)


The rest of the weekend we spent more time with Moss' parents and Jay and Brynn. It was a lot of fun. We played lots of card games and even went to that crazy park I posted about awhile ago. I am excited for Christmas when everyone gets together again:)

1 comment:

The Key's said...

Bud - I'm serious about opening your own jewelery business! You'd do so good- you are SO talented with that stuff :) I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! Looks like you had a blast!