This year I decided it would be fun to make some Christmas treats to give away to Moss' co workers and a few other friends. I saw some bags full of Hot Chocolate, marshmallows and chocolate chips at K-mart and decided I could get creative and make my own. Moss was a troopers and help me run around town gather the stuff we needed for it. I then decided they would be cute to put into some mugs so we got some from Tia Pan and headed home to get started on our project. We had a pretty sweet assembly line going first I would add the Hot chocolate

then the Marshmallows

then the Chocolate chips

and then Moss would twisty tie them.

And then they were done:)

I added them to the mugs, added some ribbon and this is the finnally product.


This is the troops already to go:)
4 comments:
What a cute idea! You're too creative :) Good job! I met Moss' coworkers loved them!!
What a lovely idea. Looks like everything turned out smashingly for you :)
Those treats look super yummy- and you are very creative! Good job Bud! Ya... we still need to work on getting ours together... this month is already going by way too fast!
those are so dang cute!
Post a Comment