Yup you read that right Chunky Monkey according to Moss. Ok he was not referring to how I look now but how I looked when I was three years old. I am in the process of recording all my home videos, 141 to be exact, to DVDs and Moss has finally seen just how fat I was as a child. He is really scared for what I am going to pop out in about a month and I agree with him. I guess we will see, hopefully he takes after his dad and is real little. A girl can hope right? The doctor says he doesn't except him to come before the end of the year, which we are a little sad about considering tax breaks. But we will survive I guess. We have an appotiment on Monday where they will start to check me so I guess its all down hill from there:) I will keep ya'll posted.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
35 Weeks aka Chunky Monkey
Yup you read that right Chunky Monkey according to Moss. Ok he was not referring to how I look now but how I looked when I was three years old. I am in the process of recording all my home videos, 141 to be exact, to DVDs and Moss has finally seen just how fat I was as a child. He is really scared for what I am going to pop out in about a month and I agree with him. I guess we will see, hopefully he takes after his dad and is real little. A girl can hope right? The doctor says he doesn't except him to come before the end of the year, which we are a little sad about considering tax breaks. But we will survive I guess. We have an appotiment on Monday where they will start to check me so I guess its all down hill from there:) I will keep ya'll posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bud I think you still look cute!! Good luck pushin him out!! ;)
Oh it won't be bad. Jo's a wuss!! Just push like you are takin' a dump;) Just think of how exciting it will be when he's out. You will feel SO skinny!
You are dang cute! :) sincerely. i'm so excited for you. i want to see chunky monkey pictures!
party this weekend? yeah!
You look too cute! When he comes, it will just be like Bonnie says - you will feel and look skinnier!! Although the Dr said he probably wont come before the end of the year I'll still keep my fingers crossed ;)
Post a Comment