Monday, December 22, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Recently Moss and I have been going on lots of walks at night to maybe help get this baby out and its just fun to go on a walk and have no interruptions and just be able to talk. It seems to be working a little because today at our doctors appointment I was checked for the first time and they said I was at a 1 and 50% effaced. She said it was pretty normal, but then I told Bonnie and she said that none of my sisters have ever been anything that soon. That got me a little excited. But we will see, our next appointment is next Monday I will let you know:)
Back to the walking...
This weather has made it a little difficult to just go on walks at random since we would freeze if we did. It has become quite the process to get bundle up enough so we stay warm. Since I am huge none of my jackets really fit so well, it pretty hard to breath sometimes but I haven't died yet. Here we are already to go:

I thought this was kinda cute...

While walking I saw this from far away and thought it was a snowman, turns out it was just a fire hydrant whoops...

We then posed a little in the snow...
(We are smiling I promise)
Then we threw some snow balls...

It was really fun and I love being able to go on walks with Moss!
Tonight for family home evening we are going to go up to stone cliff and look at all the lights up there. I am excited!

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

That is quite the bundlin' up you have to do! But you guys look cute :) Good job on being to a 1, as far as I know I didn't even get to anything until the day Hailee decided to make her appearance... so I'm proud of ya! :) Keep it up!

I think that footprints picture is way cute too- how sweet!