What would a post be with out Brenden? haha. This picture is just too funny to me to not post. Moss and I were playing "sorry" and Brenden wanted to help so I grabbed the first thing I could find to distract him. Well he got the walled open and had a little fun throwing our emergency stash all over the place haha! I just love his face in this picture. It is priceless!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Moss had some fun...
The other day the heater for the pool went out at Summit and him and some of the guys tried to clean it out themselves to save Summit some money. He told me that he was really dirty when he called me on the way home but I just thought maybe his hands were. I was a little wrong...
He was black all over. He told me he had even washed off a bunch at work. Even after he showered he still had black that just would not come off. He looked like he had eye liner on the rest of the day haha! Everyone kept asking him why he was wearing makeup. I tried to get it off the same way I get my eye liner off but he said it tickled to much haha. It was pretty funny!
What would a post be with out Brenden? haha. This picture is just too funny to me to not post. Moss and I were playing "sorry" and Brenden wanted to help so I grabbed the first thing I could find to distract him. Well he got the walled open and had a little fun throwing our emergency stash all over the place haha! I just love his face in this picture. It is priceless!
What would a post be with out Brenden? haha. This picture is just too funny to me to not post. Moss and I were playing "sorry" and Brenden wanted to help so I grabbed the first thing I could find to distract him. Well he got the walled open and had a little fun throwing our emergency stash all over the place haha! I just love his face in this picture. It is priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ya, moss looked pretty sweet with his make up on! :)
haha, oh brenden- what a silly boy!
Wow, that is pretty intense! I love Brenden's face in all his pictures. He's pretty much a ham!
What a funny pair of boys you have there.
Haha! Brenden's face is the face I make too when I find a loose pile of cash...if that ever happened! Moss looks brilliant! Did his hard work pay off?
Post a Comment